Thursday, December 28, 2017

Week 280: KINDNESS

If you are looking for my guest designer card you will find it here.
****************

I made this card for the challenge at: Casology
 
Indeed it is the perfect cue card for the end of the year.   Kindness is so underrated, nothing warms my heart more then seeing young people helping elders and vice versa.   I also am one of those people that love to spread cheer, and do fun things like random acts of kindness.  
I just kept my card super simple with a flower and lovely sentiment.  I did add a couple little embellishments and a dab of wink of stella to sparkle up the petals.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~