Thursday, December 28, 2017

SSC168 SKETCH FUN~ Happy New Year

If you are looking for my guest designer card you will find it here.
****************
I made this card for the challenge at:
Such an ideal sketch to use some of my washi tape.   I embossed the background with what appears to be tiny bubbles.. and added some gold glitter paper to make it sparkle a bit.  It also matched the gold sequins wonderfully.   I colored in the glasses and added just a touch of clear wink of stella.  I think it turned out nice.  I like how with the sketch I was able to follow exactly where to place the sequins.. I always struggle with placement. 

For those of you following my blog.  A short update on mom:  She is holding her own pretty well.  Still a lot of pain and struggles at every dialysis which is 3x a week.  Her heart is doing ok since the stints and she's now on 3 medications for that, along with her big dozes of insulin for diabetes and meds for her blood pressure.  She is still filling up fast with fluid, but we are all thankful that she is off of prednisone.  Hoping that her hearing will come back now.  Thank you for your continued prayers for her and the family.

Hopefully we will get about zero degrees today.  It's been bitterly cold lately.     
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

5 comments:

  1. hello PJ! luv the navy with the gold...so pretty! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job with the sketch, love the black and gold together!

    I hope your mom is doing better, and it doesn't look like you're losing those cold temps anytime soon, sorry!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card to say Happy New Year! Perfect colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun New Year's card! So very festive and a perfect use of our sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card for New Year's! Glad to hear that your Mom is holding her own! Thoughts and prayers for her and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~