Monday, December 18, 2017

Merry Monday #270 {Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe}~Reason for the Season

I honestly cannot believe I got a card made today.  My mind has been overwhelmed with my mom's failing health, Christmas right around the corner and my daughter's birthday and upcoming wedding in January.   
I'm so grateful she went with me shopping to get a few last minute baking supplies.    We might be doing all our baking on Friday because she has off a bit earlier that day.    I talked with our son last night and filled him in on Grandma.  I'm so happy that he and his lady will be coming home  for Christmas too💗  Well with all the scoops out of the way.  Onto the card.  This one here I made for the challenge at Merry Monday Christmas Blog
I chose the middle row down.   I used my stampin up's Reason for the Season set, with matching poinsettia punch to make this card.  I stamped each petal, punched it and then creased it to give it a realistic look.  I topped off the flower with a gold jewel center.   The ribbon I wrapped around the card to resemble a Christmas package.  I wish I would have had plain gold card stock on hand to match the patterned paper, but I did not so I went with green to bring out the ribbon a bit more.  I learned a new way to deal with a punch that has multiple images on it.  Stamp it on scrap paper first.   Then Line up all your stamps on the punched out scrap paper, and press your acrylic block down.. and there you have it.  You can stamp multiple images and punch with out wasting paper.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
Image result for Tis the season images

4 comments:

  1. The green ribbon looks just fine. I love the poinsettia! I still have to make one from this set yet. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the poinsettia. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a perfect job with this card - I love it!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poinsettia! Your card has a very nice classic feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~