Friday, December 8, 2017

Jingle All the Way Card Challenge, SUO Challenge #189, Favorite Holiday Colors! Christmas Classic & Seasonal Bells

I'm going to be submitting this card to the following challenges:  

Favorite Holiday Colors.
Jingle All the Way Card Challenge

I have to say I'm a fan of all things traditional when it comes to the Holidays and that goes for colors too.  I love the bold reds and greens.  Silver and gold, (which reminds me of the song in Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer  and I love deep blue and silver together which is what I did here for my card.  I was going to emboss the bells in silver sparkle, but I thought I would let the background paper shine this time.  Of course I had to have Silver bells  playing in the background. 
 I layered the bells with the navy and then fussy cut out the little jingle bell which was attached to the sentiment.    I added one itty bitty little jewel on top.  I used the Seasonal Bells and Christmas Classic from stampin up.
 I think it turned out really nice.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
Image result for Tis the season images


9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! The blue and silver are beautiful!! Thanks for joining us for the Jingle All the Way challenge at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card reminds me of my Mom. She always wanted to decorate the house with bells! She loved them! I also love the blue and silver together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these beautiful silver bells and the design of your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your pretty silver bells on the dark blue!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect colours for our challenge!! I love the deep blue and silver combination too!! I'm so glad you joined in the fun with SUO Challenges featuring our favourite Holiday Colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue and silver is always a winner for the holidays...so striking! Love the bells! Thanks for playing along with the favorite holiday color challenge this time on SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the traditional colors of Christmas too. You nailed it with the Silver & blue. Great card. Thanks so much for playing along on the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silver Navy and white makes for such an elegant Christmas card! Thanks for joining the SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~