Saturday, December 9, 2017

HSS Inspiration Challenge #278~Hearts Come Home For Christmas

 Well folks, I stamp like I write.  Which means I go from printing to cursive in one word, I go from 1st person to 3rd in a paragraph, and apparently in this card I can't make my mind up.. if I'm viewing from the inside of a house out to the neighborhood.. or am I  looking in the house.  I say that because I decided to emboss the background with brick which would make one think we are looking in the house, but the window shows that we are looking out.  good golly talk about being consistent in inconsistency 😉
I am going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
I stuck with the reds, greens and gray for my card.   I also chose the little houses, santa and the snowman from the picture.  I tried to capture a little bit of everything in the windowpane.  
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
Image result for Tis the season images

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice scene with all the houses and Santa Claus on the move! In or out yuou did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~