Monday, December 4, 2017

Challenge #270 - Photo Inspiration~Wondrous Wreath

I made this card for the challenge at: Addicted to Stamps and More
 
I was inspired by the wood pallets.  I have a friend who does amazing art on wood.  She makes all sorts of sentiments, quotes, scripture verses etc.   As you can see in the picture.  If you're interested in her art, just let me know and I'll be sure to get you her information.     Well being I'm not nearly as talented as my friend.  I stuck with my card making hobby and pulled out the wondrous wreath from stampin up to make this card.  But all my stampin up friends will notice I didn't use the matching bow, I went to my all time favorite bow in the Holly Berry Happiness set.  I found some paper that looked like wood and I cut it evenly(haha)  to make it look like the pallets.  I really think this card is striking.    However if I  "wood" (😉had to use that word)
have turned it the other way perhaps the wreath could have went on top to make it look like it was hanging from a fence.  Oh yes the afterthoughts always seem to be my best.  Someday I'll get it right from the start.
I also thought I would share a wreath  (not stamped) I'm making for my daughter's upcoming wedding.. It will go on the door to the little white chapel.
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. It's also one of my favorite stamp sets! And your wreath is breathtaking! You did such an amazin job with it! I'm sure your daughter is so happy with her Mama making her wedding such a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment at my blog, Heart Choices Today. I used to be involved with stamping too... in fact, I sold stamps for a while! Then I got serious about my writing and started writing blogs (3 of them) and I'm currently working on a book. But I remember how much fun I had with the stamping. It's a great community of crafters, PJ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~