Sunday, November 26, 2017

Merry Monday #266 {Santa Claus} & Tic Tac Toe Challenge #25

  Happy Sunday to you all. 
 I will post my SCS later.  I think it's going to be another day of stamping here.  Plus, I have to work on the one card I've been dreaming about making since  yesterday.   I can't wait to give it a try.  But, then I remembered I had one other Santa so I wanted to make him first for the challenge at: Merry Monday 
  I also combined it with the 
 
I chose the bottom row straight across.   I added both pictures because with the flash on you can really see the shimmer this blue card stock has.   This is a stampendous set called Christmas Visions.  I Love snow globes, and this darling little set has 4 different images you can stamp inside.  I'm sure you can use any small stamp in your collection to fit.   I kept the card simple, no shaker, or anything like that.  For some reason every time I do a snow globe, I think it should be a shaker card.  Any ways a bit of coloring and cutting and there ya have it. 
I also included a picture of my homemade pumpkin pie that I made for our Daughter's Fiance on Thanksgiving, along with the pudding parfaits that we all enjoy.
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping  


I'm trying to create some "buzz" for my Etsy shop.  SO on my fb page I have a giveaway going on.  I'd love for you to like & share so I can add your name in the drawing too.  Here's the link↓
Thank you

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful snowglobe and the shimmer card is lovely. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowglobe with the cute Santa. The shimmer is a great touch. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snow globes! So cute with Santa skating inside the globe. The goodies look so yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute set of Christmas cards, PJ. Thanks for sharing them with the TTTC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~